Saturday, May 1, 2010

Supa size me

Super Size Me
McDonalds Diet, Gain weight get sick in 30 days!!!



I never thought eating mcds so much could affect your health in so many different ways. After you watch super size me you really will think twice about the mcds you seem to love and enjoy. In Super Size me Morgan Spurlock tests out to see what happens when you eat McDonalds for 30 days. He is a good healthy man when he begins the experiment as he goes on he begins to notice changes in his body and his mood. I didn’t no that if u ate to much mcdonalds that you could really hurt your liver and gain weight extremely fast.
You can also affect other parts of the body and also the moods your in like Morgan he was depressed when he didn’t have mcds once he had it he became energized, Mcdonalds had become an addiction to him. In the movie I was amazed at how big fast food companies cant be sued because there protected by a specific law witch says u cant sue them for your health problems because of eating there product. The bad thing also that I learned about Super size me is how tmcds targets children with there toys and there indoor playground looking to hook the kids up on there food.
But it all comes down to ones personal choice you can ether choose not to eat there food or become another statistic because you turn obese. There is a problem with that sentence, what if the closest food source is a mcds what then? Do you starve or is there a way to solve that issue. But if you do have a grocery near to your crib you really should go there because mcds according to nutritionists in the movie mcds should never be eaten.

1 comment:

  1. exactly , after watching the movie i was shocked. It tastes good but it is not healthy. I promised myself i will never step into any of the fast food places.

    ReplyDelete